Every week we will challenge each other to write a poem or short prose piece with a set of constraints — some will be established poetic forms, and others will be silly things we make up. If you’re interested in joining the challenge by contributing your own work or would like to suggest a new challenge, email us at VersesVersusVerses@gmail.com.
- Challenge 1: The Liquor Store on Palm Street
- Challenge 2: First Lines
- Challenge 4: Multi-syllabic
- Challenge 3: Mark My Words
- Challenge 5: Alphabet City
- Challenge 6: Bees!
- Challenge 7: Photos
- Challenge 8: Have Your Seconds First
- Challenge 9: Animals
- Challenge 10: Bl*nk Sp*ces
- Challenge 11: Just One Second
- Challenge 12: Dime-Store Romance
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.